|November 2010||1. Write that novel!|
|December 2010||2. The first, second, and third drafts
3. Self-editing 101
|October 2011||4. Writers Conferences: What do you get out of them?
5. Querying agents
|November 2011||7. Critique groups: Are they worth the time?
10. Financial Management 101
|February 2012||11. Why I chose self-publishing
12. You are likely to succeed as a self-publisher if…
13. Should I start my own publishing company?
16. What is the Kindle Select program?
|March 2012||17. Pre-publication reviews|
|May 2012||19. Pre-release checklist
20. When to release your book, and why
|June 2012||21. Managing your presence on Amazon – Author page, product pages (including linking them), categories, and tags
22. Managing your presence on other reader sites (e.g., Goodreads, LibraryThing, Shelfari)
|July 2012||24. Post-publication reviews: Where do you find reviewers, and how many reviews do you need?|
|August 2012||29. Promoting your novel|
|September 2012||33. And the results are in…
34. Local marketing efforts: Starting critique groups
35. Reaching out to local libraries and bookstores
36. Tapping your other networks
|November 2012||37. How to launch sequels|
|December 2012||38. Creating a franchise: How to reach a wider audience|
- The impulse buy 10 years in the making
- Author Spotlight: Rachel Creager Ireland: Post Rock Limestone Caryatids
- Reasons to Improve Your Writing and Literacy Skills (Guest post)
- Character Interview: The immortal Dimitri Reznak from King’s Crusade
- Author Spotlight on Chantel Rhondeau and Crime and Passion
Top Posts & Pages
- Tharawat Magazine, the Arabian Publication for Family Businesses Launches Tablet Application ... http://t.co/bp93vBgEFj via @epublishabook about 1 minute ago
- Cheese Boards Made Easy: Food http://t.co/9nE19eupQ5 via @SusanPCooper about 25 minutes ago
- Lust on the Rocks Women’s Fiction Novel By @DianneVenetta #BeachReadSOS http://t.co/OTAL24lTY3 via @stacyjuba about 49 minutes ago