The path to success as an author is pockmarked with milestones. Here are a couple that I’ve passed so far:
1. Write a book (Not nearly as trivial as it sounds)
2. Edit the book (Much harder than it sounds)
3. Publish the book (This was the easy part)
4. Sell a book to someone who isn’t family or friends
5. Get a strong, positive review from someone who isn’t family or friends
Today, I crossed my sixth milestone…
Who knows how long it’ll stay there, but if it’s done it once, it can likely do it again. I’d like to propose a virtual champagne toast to Perfection Unleashed.
Finally, I’d like to share two blogs that were kind enough to host an author interview for me in July:
Right now, I’m gearing up for a major promotional event in September, so expect to see many more guest posts and author interviews from me. In between all the marketing and social media chaos, I’ll have to find time to edit Perfect Betrayal and Perfect Weapon for a November/December launch. I guess sleep is dropping off the agenda again.